Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions should be read carefully. You will be agreeing, by entering this site and any of its pages to be bound by our terms and conditions. Do not proceed further and enter the site if you do not agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
The website may contain links to websites not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content of these websites and only provide such links for your convenience. You may not infer from the provision of these links that this constitutes any endorsement by us of the material on these websites or any relationship exists between the operators.
1. The information available on this site consists of general information only, in respect of the Cathedral group of companies, Syndicate 2010 and Syndicate 3010, and does not constitute solicitation of business.
The information contained on this site was last updated in January 2012 and whilst Cathedral seeks to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, no representations or warranties of any kind are given with respect to this site or the contents of this site (including any text, graphics, advertisements, links or other items) in respect of accuracy or completeness.
You will use the site and any information contained on it in a manner consistent with any and all applicable Law and Regulation in the country in which you access the site.
2. Cathedral reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to remove, amend or vary any of the content which appears on any page of this site, including any of our terms and conditions. There is a time delay between changes in information and the reflection of such changes on this site. Therefore, information contained on this site may be out of date and inaccurate.
3. Certain of the information contained on the site is subject to copyright. You may, therefore, only copy, store and print the content solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, re-transmit, re-distribute or otherwise reproduce any of the content which appears on any page of this site in any format to anyone and you are prohibited from using any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
4. If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be effected.
5. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
You should not proceed further if you do not accept sole responsibility for the use to which you put the site and all information you obtain from it.
I accept the terms and conditions outlined above